Across two days, we heard speakers including President Obama, Bill and Melinda Gates, Prime Minister Trudeau, will.i.am, Malala, Stephen Fry, George The Poet and Queen Rania telling stories, revealing solutions, highlighting champions, both famous and unknown, and announcing a set of unique accelerators that will save and change lives around the world.
We will be sharing the best stories, speeches and solutions from the event over the coming days here and across our social channels. In the meantime, here are some ways you can play your part and be a Goalkeeper:
1. Catch up on the event by watching the full streamed event right here.
2. Share your reactions to #Goalkeepers17 across social media.
3. Read The Goalkeepers Report, an annual progress check revealing new data and exploring the stories behind it. Find out where we’re making progress and what we can do better.
4. Read about the winners of the second annual Global Goals Awards, which took place on September 19, in partnership with UNICEF. The awards celebrated success stories from around the world and were a chance to recognize some truly extraordinary individuals, in front of an audience of people who can help make this change happen more quickly.
5. Show your support by creating your own Goalkeeper avatar.